To be pacesetters in social economic transformation.
To create an environment that Positively Transforms our communities and other stakeholders through offering excellent farming solutions.
To economically and socially empower the society through community farming, job creating and producing food to ensure healthy living.
- Community Empowerment
- Innovation and focus on quality
- To provide access to information and skills in agribusiness to urban and rural pastoral communities.
- To reclaim and transform land and enhance productivity and tap the unexploited potential of the semi-arid lands.
- To link rural communities to market access for their products.
- To fight poverty, hunger and malnutrition in pastoral rural communities by empowering and adopting sustainable agribusiness opportunities
- To create job opportunities to the poor rural communities.
- To train poor rural communities on farming
- To enhance group farming
- To adopt new farming technologies
- To source funds to supplement farming methodologies and training
- Replicate farming in at least 20 counties in Kenya, empower, train and feed the nation.
- Projected job to be created: 20 * 1000 = 20,000 jobs to be created directly and 200,000 jobs indirectly on value additions, deliveries, logistics and storage, among others.